Latest News from Navigator Systems
HireTAG and HireSCAN launched January 2010
HireTAG Announced at PLASA 08
HireTAG, an ingenious radio tag system (RFID), which provides a quick and easy process to check out and check in your rental stock simply, by carrying or pushing equipment through the HireTAG Arch.
Announced at PLASA 08, the leading showcase for new technology within the entertainment industry, HireTAG is set to revolutionise asset tracking and inentory management.
HireTrack Eclipse 2.4 Released
Hire Track Eclipse Version 2.4 is here with over 100 brand new features.
This is an Upgrade you can't afford to miss!
- Free to all HireTrack Eclipse users who have current Technical Support.
- This Upgrade is packed full of exciting features which will maximise your use of HireTrack Eclipse.
RentalDesk NX Now Released
- RentalDesk NX is now released, available as a free upgrade to our users.
- A restricted use 'freeware' version is also available for you to try.
- More details of the upgrade are on the club site at www.clubnavigator.co.uk
Navigator Chosen as Supplier For Wireless ISP
Navigator Systems have been chosen as the supplier for Suffolk Online Wireless ISP. The project includes the design and implementation of a Wide Area Wireless Network covering seven villages in Suffolk. The system comprises a high speed 5.8GHz backbone between villages, with 2.4GHz links to 500 customers within the villages.
Online Support System Introduced
Support issues can now be raised and tracked online using our support system at support.clubnavigator.co.uk
Navigator Systems support has already had a great response from its first users.
In addition to the availability of desktop streaming and forums, the support available reinforces our commitment to offering first class service to our customers.