Navigator Systems Custom Services
Navigator Systems offer a diverse range of custom services. To see more information about an area of interest, click a heading below.
Bespoke application design and development for Windows, Unix and handheld devices such as Palm and Pocket PC
An Example – Goalstriker PLC; a theme park football game
A full solution in one
Electronic and PCB design and small scale production
We write applications for a variety of clients, from extensions to our standard programs to complete asset management systems. We have expertise with Windows, Unix and handheld devices such as Palm and Pocket PC.
Projects have included
- Asset Management for the Millenium Dome
- 3D games engines
- Ticketing Systems
- Video capture and 3D software analysis of premier league goals
- Custom utilities and integration tools for HireTrack Eclipse
Web Database Design
Our skills allow us to create fast and efficient database driven projects. We specialise in interfacing these databases to the real world applications such as remote data capture, uploading and processing.
All our inhouse systems such as our custom bulletin boards and support ticketing systems are fully database driven.
An example – Goalstriker PLC
Goalstriker Group PLC came to us for the design of a theme park football game. Our brief included:
- Designing the electronics for measuring the speed and position of the ball.
- Integrated control of sound effects and lighting.
- Software for registering players and queue management.
- 3D game of a projected animated goalkeeper.
- The uploading of the results from each of the remote sites to produce online leagues.
Goalstriker is played all over the world!
- Alton Towers
- National Football Museum
- Stratosphere Tower, Las Vegas
- Madrid zoo
- Magic Park, Thessaloniki, Greece
Complete Turnkey Systems
We can offer a complete solution to your requirements. For instance as part of our wireless division we produced a complete 'hot spot' solution including billing, access management and bandwidth control on a custom solid state Linux computer.
In 2005 we implemented a wireless network system across an area of 100 square miles encompassing many rural villages. This included the design, backbone and client installation, as well as management and technical support.
We have inhouse facilities for electronic and PCB design and small scale production. We specialise in Microprocessor based electronics systems and RF design. We produce our own range of Wireless LAN aerials for use in hotels.